Strictly No Pets Allowed on Site
We reserve the right to remove anyone bringing pets onto site without refund and additional charges may apply.
Our accommodation consists of 30 privately owned self-serviced Villas and each have full kitchen facilities.
Daily servicing & cleaning is not provided. We only clean and change linen, etc. after check out if your stay is less than 7 nights. Towels and dishcloths etc will be changed every other day if required and are for use within the villa only. Pool and Spa towels are provided at reception for a small additional cost. Additional servicing can be requested, please enquire with reception as to the cost which is dependent on what you require.
We do not allow parties or gatherings in units, as this often results in damage to rooms, or causes disturbances to other staying guests.
- Visitors are permitted at the management’s discretion. The registered guest is responsible for the behaviour of all persons/visitors whilst on the property. No visitors are allowed in rooms after 8 pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
- High noise levels & offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone behaving in this manner will be refused accommodation or asked to leave. In such circumstances, refunds will not be given.
- Costs to replace damaged items or deodorise rooms may be passed onto the guest.
- There will be no reductions for late arrivals, early departures and temporary absences.
- There will be a charge of $25.00 for lost keys.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Damage/Loss or Theft from unit may incur a charge.
- On departure, guests are required to leave the unit clean and tidy, dishes washed and put away, failure to do so, will incur an additional cleaning charge.
- All items including cutlery, dishes inside and outside furniture are individual to each owners Villa and should not be removed or left in another Villa, charges will apply for time needed to re-instate items.
- In consideration for the services and accommodation provided, I acknowledge and agree that I am jointly and severally liable for all accommodation and other charges relating to my accommodation.
- One vehicle per accommodation free of charge. Additional vehicles need to be parked in designated area and additional charges may apply.
- Vehicles parked on Pacific Rendezvous premises are left at owner’s risk. We strongly advise that no personal items be left in your vehicle overnight, as this may attract thieves.
All our units are designated Non Smoking. If you do smoke in the room, then you will be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges. Smoking is also not allowed on balconies or in close proximity to guest’s doors or windows.
Cooking Odoriferous Foods
All our units have cooking facilities but we do not permit odoriferous foods to be cooked. This includes raw fish and curried meals. These smells permeate into bed linen, curtains and drapes and in some instances, rooms cannot be occupied for up to a week. Cleaning charges and loss of income will be charged to guests’ credit cards in these instances.
Also, fish bait should not be kept inside the accommodation or in the Fridge/Freezer.
PREFERRED APARTMENT – we will do our very best to ensure that your preferred apartment is available, but reserve the right to change your booking if necessary
Bookings taken from 23rd December – 14th January PEAK PERIOD is a minimum of 4 nights, unless by prior arrangement where there is a gap that can be filled. A deposit may be required at the time a reservation is made of 1 night’s tariff for 2 or more nights’ accommodation. 10% deposit is required at the time of placing the booking (this is non-refundable) A valid credit card will be required to secure the booking.
Should you need to cancel your reservation, please advise us as soon as possible.
Cancellations received after 2pm,
7 nights before check in will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking cancelled.
4 nights before check in will incur a cancellation fee of 75 % of the total booking cancelled.
2 nights before check in will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking cancelled.
Should a guest no show the fee will be 100% of the total booking made.
Cancellations received after 2pm for group bookings of four or more units in all seasons, or for bookings of four or more nights in peak season (Dec/Jan/Feb).
21 nights before check in will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking cancelled.
14 nights before check in will incur a cancellation fee of 75% of the total booking cancelled.
7 nights before check in will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking cancelled.
Should a group no show the fee will be 100% of the total booking made.
Refunds are net of any agency booking fee charged.